Google

Friday, February 1, 2008

A day off

Yesterday I never got a chance to post because I suddenly started feeling sick later in the day. Fortunately I had already gotten in my run.

I went to bed with chills and then proceeded to toss and turn all night long. I had the TV on to try and give me something else to focus on. This ended up to be a problem as I would be watching a show (sort of) and then fall asleep to wake up thinking I was still watching the same show. In my confused mind I would try to make sense of why the main character had changed. Then I would fall asleep again, to repeat this same process. Trust me, my version of the show I thought I watched would be quite strange.

Thankfully I made it through the night, but was more tired when I got up than I had been going to bed. I was sick once during the night and this certainly helped, However that is never an enjoyable experience.

Today I have stayed inside, aided in the concept of doing so by a freezing rain storm that has passed through the area. I have napped several times and tried to give myself some recover time in order to be able to do things the rest of the weekend.

Obviously, no running today in this aching, chilled state.

My run yesterday was 3.29 miles giving me 88.76 miles for the month and year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny yesterday was at 84.94 miles
The 500 mile pace bunny yesterday was at 42.47 miles.

Today the 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 87.68 miles
Today the 500 mile pace bunny is at 43.84 miles.

I am still ahead of the bunny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you are sick. Get better quick. That pace bunny is relentless.

Joey said...

Yea....the bunny never stops. I wonder if he is the same "Energizer" bunny?

Anyway, I am back chasing his little cotton tail.