Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I caught the Pace Bunny

I had not intended on catching up to the pace bunny today, but the weather was so beautiful that once I was out there running the decision to add a couple of miles was easy.

I noticed that there were quite a few people out around enjoying the weather as well. Several dogs that I have not seen on my running route for a while, were out in their yards.

My miles run today were exactly 6. I actually am happy to be ahead of the 1,000 mile pace standard as I am sure there are some winter days coming when I won't want to run. I am very much a "fair weather" runner.

This now gives me 64.04 miles for the month and year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is caught chasing me with 63.02 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 31.51.

No comments: