Google

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Falling up the steps

I was at a college basketball game last night and was trying to climb the steps to get to the tunnel leading out by the concessions. In my desire to move quickly I lost my footing and pitched head first into the end seat of row number two. The couple sitting in the two end seats of row three were quite surprised to see this man crash right in front of them.

The end result was that the edge of the seat bruised my chest high up on the left side. My ego was also bruised but I won't discuss that.

As I ran this evening, I had to hold my hand on my chest much like you would do to pledge allegiance to the flag. Needless to say, I did not run very long. However, the 3.48 miles was more than enough to meet the requirement for the day.

My miles now total 17.8 miles.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 24.6.
The 500 mile pace bunny is at 12.3.

No comments: