Google

Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting back into running

I can see improvement in my chest and considered giving it another day off from running. However, I felt that just maybe I was ready now to get back on track with my routine.

It is a cooler day for running than what we have been experiencing over the last little while. The temperature has hung in the upper 30's and this meant I needed to add a layer of clothing for the run.

As I started, I could feel that my chest did indeed feel better. However, it still is not totally healed and therefore I needed to hold my left arm close to my body for support. This is an improvement over the "hand over the heart" pledge position that I have used the last week. I am hoping that tomorrow will be even better.

3.50 miles run today gives me a total of 29.3.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 38.4 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 19.2 miles.

No comments: