Google

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One quarter of the way there

It suddenly dawned on me that a quarter of the year has already passed. That seems quite incredible to think about. Of course that also means that one quarter of my goal to run 1,000 miles should be completed as well. Thankfully I am on track and was able to run 3.2 miles on Tuesday to give me a start on April.

I did not run on Sunday or Monday partially due to my busy schedule, but also because it was rainy during both of those days. We need the rain, so it was a welcoming sight except for missing my runs. Thankfully I had a long run on Saturday that more than covered the needed miles

This gives me 260.40 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 252.08 miles

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 126.04 miles.

No comments: