Google

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The warm weather is here

I have had a good solid week of running.

Rather than going the route of average miles for 5 days, a day off, and then a long run, it has worked out with my schedule to run solid 3+ miles each day. The last three days have been 3.04 miles, 3.09 miles, and today's 3.55 miles. This works out to being more than what I need for the week and I have another day to go. That means I will have the option of either running tomorrow or making it a rest day.

The warm weather of the last couple of days has been a welcome feature for me. I do enjoy that warmth and seem to run better in it.

The miles added this morning now brings me to a total for this year of 319.22 miles.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 301.40 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 150.7 miles.

No comments: