Google

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Adding some good miles

Yesterday I ran 3.38 miles.

Still needing to get in a long run for the weekend, I got up early and "ran into town". The weather was slightly cooler than what I had prepared for and at first I thought this was going to be a problem. However as I warmed up from the run, I was able to overcome the cool wind that made the 48 degree weather seem even colder.

The traffic flow is definitely different on a Saturday and I had to contend with that during my run. The fact I got an early start meant that it was not as busy out as it would have been if I had waited until later.

The total miles this morning was 11.15 miles and that gives me 257.20 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 243.86 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 121.93 miles.

No comments: