Google

Friday, April 11, 2008

The end of a good week of running

I had a good week of running with no particularly long runs, but solid consistent distances each day. Each day was between 3 to 5 miles. It really does not take long running each day at these distances to put together a solid amount of miles.

Each time I go out, I try to come up with a bit of a philosophy of how I am going to run that day and what I want to accomplish. Today I wanted to work on running a steady pace but not stopping for a fairly long distance. This worked very well and certainly helped my times.

I plan to run a longer run either Saturday or Sunday and then use the other day as a day off.

My 3.63 miles today gives me 294.48 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 279.48 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 139.74 miles.

No comments: