Google

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The facts are encouraging

I know that some people could not be bothered keeping the statistics that I do for my runs. All of my life I have always enjoyed keeping track of things to the point that on most days I know which day of my life I am living. (Today is my 20,855th day of my life). While some people have no interest in such detail, there are times at which the information can be of benefit.

I realized today that by the end of March this year, I had run as many miles as what was the total last year at the end of April. This is a GREAT reward for my running during this first quarter. It is downright ENCOURAGING.

With a little sleet happening this morning, I held off running until just after noon.
I managed 4.04 miles giving me 264.44 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 257.56 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 128.78 miles.

OK.....so do you know what day of your life it is?

No comments: