Google

Friday, April 4, 2008

Enjoying the break in the rain

We have been having rain over the last few days with cooler temperatures. While I have managed to get in some runs during this period of time, it has knocked some potential runs off my schedule. Tomorrow it is forecast for some more rain. That made me determined to get out and run this afternoon for some miles. That way, if I can't run tomorrow it won't be so bad.

The 57 degree weather with a sun that kept breaking in and out made for good running conditions as I did 4.05 miles.

The weather must have been good enough for one city worker who was sleeping in his truck as I ran by. He heard me pass and woke with a start. I should have been more quiet running by. It really is a shame when we pay these guys with our taxes and then don't even allow them to get a good sleep on the job. I will be more careful next time.

The run today gives me 268.49 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 260.3 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 130.15 miles.

No comments: