Google

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The SUN

What a wonderful sight to see the sun this afternoon. I was not long in getting on my running gear and getting out there to take advantage of this weather. This was near the "rush hour" traffic time so I took my run to the cemetary where there was no traffic. The alternate route that I often use is in a subdivision where a lot of people come home to, so to avoid that was probably a wise decision.

I ran for 3.3 miles which gives me 282.37 miles for the year. This also gives me a lead over the 1,000 mile pace bunny of 11.11 miles and that equates to 4 days of running. While I plan to slowly start pulling away from the pace bunny, it is always good to have a lead of several days in case of weather problems or injury.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 271.26 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 135.63 miles.

No comments: