Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another beautiful day for running.

I awoke to warm weather and birds singing...always a good sign.

With the temperature hovering right about at 70 degrees, I dressed in shorts and a short sleeve shirt to run 4.08 miles over the noon hour. This was simply a great run and I so greatly enjoyed being able to be in summer running gear again. It was funny that I suddenly was self conscious today when I first went out because of being in shorts. They were the same old shorts, but since it had been so long since the citizens of this town had seen these snow white skinny legs, I was a bit aprehensive about being out there in them. Oh well, it won't get any better people.

The 4.08 miles gives me 242.67 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 238.38 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 119.19 miles.

No comments: