Google

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Making up miles

The weather has allowed me to make up some of the miles I missed out on last weekend.

Monday I ran 4.71 miles and then Tuesday got in another 5.25 miles. The weather and change of time has allowed for some excellent running conditions for me. I really enjoy the warmer temperatures and feeling the heat of the sun as I run. That has certainly been the case for the last few days and the forecast indicates that this is going to continue with temperatures tomorrow expected to reach 70 degrees.

These miles become even more important because I am planning to be on the road over the next 3-4 days. Running may or may not be possible while away. Sometimes travel times work out to be an advantage in getting a chance to run while other times it is a lost cause.

My total for the year now is at 198.71 miles.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 194.54 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 92.27 miles.

No comments: