Google

Friday, March 21, 2008

Running with the Pace Bunny

I have had two nice runs over the last couple of days as I try to keep even with the Pace Bunny. As silly as it may seem, the motivating factor of trying to beat an imaginary rabbit is real. For me, if I can keep him in my sights then when the summer and warmer weather comes, I should be able to put some distance between the two of us.

Wednesday I ran 3 miles and then on Thursday added 3.23 more miles.

I am on the road again this weekend with responsibilities in the Women's NCAA Basketball "Big Dance" tournament. While my schedule with this will be busy over the next couple of days, I am still counting on getting in some miles. I usually try to get one longer run in over the weekends but this may not be possible this week.

My total miles for the year is now at 218.88 miles.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 219.20 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 109.60 miles.

No comments: