Google

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where did this run come from?

I did not run yesterday due to a thunder storm coming through just exactly at the time I needed to be running. That was fine as I needed to take a day off and this just helped to make the decision on which one.

So today I went out for a noon time run. What amazed me was the fact that I was almost a full minute faster per mile for the 5.27 miles that I ran. If I could run at this pace for a Marathon, I would be very happy. I guess the training is helping me and I am thankful for that. This also shows me the benefits of a rest day.

My total miles for the year now is at 699.91. I am tempted to go run a tenth of a mile, just to cross over the 700 mile mark for the year.

July is shaping up to be another solid running month for me.

No comments: