Google

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Running through life

After a little bit of a computer problem that I am still not sure what was happening, I am able to post my runs again. I have had runs of 3.46, 3.64, and then 5.07 miles this morning to give me a good week of running in progress.

I am normally am afternoon/evening runner but find myself switching up a bit for the next few days. This is partially being done because of my schedule but also because this is supposed to be a hot stretch and the morning will be the best running time.

I am now firmly entrenched into the 2,000 KM goal for the year, having caught that pace bunny and using that as a goal. This seems to be a logical progression of goals after already reaching the 1,000 mile mark last year. I am already 2/3 of the way to 1,000 miles for this year and it is only mid-July.

Happy running everyone.

No comments: