Google

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reaching the half year mark

It is hard to believe but we have reached the exact half year of the year 2008. With this being a leap year, the first half has 183 days in it. I am pleased with my first half year of running. My goal had been 1,000 miles for the year and at this stage I am at 609.55 miles, well above the goal.

My runs to end the first half year that I need to report were of 6.21, 3.68, and 5.45miles. These were all good runs and I am pleased with my new approach of running a little less intensely for some of my workouts. There has not been enough variation in my approach to the various runs. I guess the competitive nature in me wants to always go out and "beat" what I have done before. This does not help my training though.

I am so thankful for the health and condition that I find myself at for this stage of the year and in my life.

No comments: