Google

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More solid runs along the way

From a personal point of view, there were several very frustrating events that happened. To be fair, there were also several positive things but somehow the negative aspects loom large in the mind's eye. With this in "view" I went out for a shorter run than what might be normal for a Wednesday.

Monday's run was 3.66 miles. Tuesday's run was 5.05 miles. Today's run was 3.63 miles. All of these are solid miles and I now have exceeded the 100 mile mark for the month of May. This is a solid amount of miles for any month and I am happy.

The run did help with handling the cares of the day.

My mileage for the year is now at 463.31 miles.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 408.26 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 204.13 miles.

The 2,000 mile pace bunny is up ahead and I just may make a run for him before December 31st happens.

No comments: