Google

Friday, May 2, 2008

Running in beautiful weather

Not everyone enjoys running in warm weather, but I do. Today was the first day of the spring that I ran in a temperature over 80 degrees. Probably because I don't run excessively fast and run for a workout more than speed, the heat can be adapted to easier.

Yesterday I ran 5.18 miles and today I ran 4.83 miles. This gives me a total for the year of 367.28 miles.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 337.02 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 168.51 miles.

I am toying with the idea of chasing the 2000 KM pace bunny which would add considerably to the mileage goal for the year. I will not be disappointed if I don't catch that bunny, but it will perhaps prepare me for next year. Right now I am 30 miles ahead of the 1,000 mile pace bunny and 49 miles behind the 2,000 KM pace bunny.

No comments: