Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A two hour run

I have been trying something different recently. Rather than running with a set mileage goal in mind, I have been using the clock as the determining factor of how "long" I go. Today was supposed to be a long run and that meant two hours of running. The weather was perfect....sunny with cloudy breaks every so often and 73 degrees. I ran on a city bike/running/walking trail and had just an incredible run. I felt good and my time was exceptional for what I have been doing over the last year. This was VERY satisfying. My run today was 11 miles in 1:59:48.

This gives me 397.54 miles for the year.

The 1,000 mile pace bunny is at 358.94 miles.

The 500 mile pace bunny is at 179.47 miles.

I am leading the 1,000 mile pace bunny by 38.60 miles.

My running life is good right now. Thank you Lord.

No comments: