Google

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pushing ahead for the 2,000 KM goal

My running continues to be steady and strong. Over the last week, my times have also been consistently solid for where I have been at. Hopefully this will pay off for my running in some way.

I did a run to town and back last Saturday. This was 5.56 miles down in solid time ....a break at the Community Market and then the run back. The route that comes back is uphill, which means the other run going out is downhill. With the break in time, it is always slower and a harder run coming back. Never the less, it is an excellent work out.

Sunday I did an easy 2.19 mile run followed by 5.20 miles on Monday. Tuesday I did not run and followed that on Wednesday with 5.26 miles. I later ran 2.31 miles again that day. Thursday was 4.06 miles, Friday 4.04 miles and then 5.29 miles this morning.

August is shaping up to be another solid month. I now have 771.20 miles for the year and am ahead of my projections.

No comments: