Google

Friday, October 24, 2008

October Miles

With the end of the year quickly approaching, the next month is important for making sure that I don't slack off with my running miles. The days are getting shorter and this increases the challenge. Last year I was preparing for my first Marathon race, and that forced me to run plenty of October miles (150.3 and my best month).

My miles for the first half of the month were as follows:

3rd - 3.56 miles
4th - 5.66 miles
6th - 3.84 miles
7th - 4.00 miles
8th - 3.68 miles
9th - 3.96 miles
13th - 4.61 miles
14th - 4.09 miles

This gave me 33.4 miles for the first half of the month and I know that I am going to have to make up some miles in order to get my 100 miles in for October. To do this I will need to increase the miles over the next 10 days to avoid running back to back long runs during the last week of the month.

No comments: